Beer (again)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Does'nt Yogi live up that way Guy? Or Smokey?

I decided that since I am not thrilled with the thread, I would not even spell the name of it correctly. Much like not saying someone's name that you have issues with. Yea, that's it. :D

Guy

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If in the Adirondacks, stop at the Lake Placid Brewery. I recommend their 46er Pale Ale :D Several places in NJ carries their line, including Canal's.

http://www.ubuale.com/Beers/beers.htm

46erbottle.png

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
If in the Adirondacks, stop at the Lake Placid Brewery. I recommend their 46er Pale Ale :D

That does look good. I have a Chimay Ale in the fridge. I've never had one before, but it looks good too. The alcohol content makes me wary of drinking it on a school nite.

:)

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Over 30 days without a beer post ?? I'll fix that.

Just picked up a sixer of Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down.
It just appeared at Canal's in Berlin.
One of the three best ales I have ever had in my long and tempestuous beer drinking career.
I would rank it number 2 behind a Dogfishhead 120 and a tie with Stoudt's Double IPA.

9.9% alcohol. Slightly sweet, dark, earthy and delicious.
Try anything from Lagunitas and you will not be disappointed.
If you are, send me all of the leftovers.

Scott

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down definetly floats towards the top of my list, too. Had it last year, and have been waiting patiently for this year's release. I have to make it out to Berlin soon. Scott, you are fortunate to have near your home one of the best liquor stores (as far as beer goes) in South Jersey.