Bigfoots in the pines?

Andy1833

Jul 11, 2017
Williamstown, New Jersey
So I’ve been on a Finding Bigfoot kick. I’m 50/50 on if they exist. And I know there’s a New Jersey pine barrens episode. But curious if anyone here has any experiences of seeing or hearing a bigfoot in the pines.

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
I took a course in Scientific Exploration at Stockton in 1976. When someone brought up the Loch Ness monster, Prof Jan Colin methodically walked us through the arguments. How would a 70 foot plesiosaur would find enough food in the Lock Ness to support not just himself, but an entire breeding population of "Nessies"? The Lock Ness is a peat infiltrated (sorry this is what I remember) aquatic environment with few fish. Also, when they died, where were the carcasses? The water in Lock Ness is quite cold, probably too cold to support Nessie. He presented so many rational arguments against the existence of Nessie that from that moment on I dismissed all Lock Ness theories. On the other hand, why aren't there squirrel skeletons in trees?

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
What took you so long? :p

Many people take the printing on the back of a dollar bill literally. UFO's are a certainty. Where they are from is not. A lot of things were once considered impossible. Heart transplants, a 4 minute mile, men on the moon. It's a strange and wondrous world.

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
I read a few years ago that they were considering filming an episode of 'Finding Bigfoot' in the Pine Barrens. If I'd known where they were filming it I had half a mind to dress up in a wookie outfit and scare the bejesus out of all of them. Yes sir.