Blue Angels and Thunderbirds

Hank, you are saying that unidentified flying objects exist, and you have personally seen them, but you are unsure if they are extraterrestrial (not originating from Earth). Do I have that right?

IF there are beings from elsewhere with technology to travel here and watch us, I think they'd decide, after observing our species and what we've done to our planet, to have nothing to do with us. Until we've either grown up or made ourselves extinct.
Nuf' said.

Reactions: bobpbx

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
IF there are beings from elsewhere with technology to travel here and watch us, I think they'd decide, after observing our species and what we've done to our planet, to have nothing to do with us. Until we've either grown up or made ourselves extinct.
Nuf' said.

I wouldn't presume to know what such highly advanced creatures (or AI) would think....

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
Would you know if there were any launches from Kennedy at that time. When Wallops has a launch there is usually a bunch of UFO sightings.
Don’t know about any launching at that time, but I was on the Gulf Coast and looking West.

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
Since I've been researching this topic these past 3 or so years, I've compiled extensive notes..... One thing I've done is to catalog sightings that closely match mine.

Here's one:
"A friend and I saw something very similar about 20 years ago. It was about 6 to 7:00 PM on a clear night facing to the west of where we were standing in Mogo, NSW Australia. The lights were zigzagging down then up down up then around in circles very erratic as if they were playing tag or something. This went on for a few minutes then they just took off vertically and disappeared at super high speed.."

Cassius Clay seems to have seen what I saw as well: "Many times, in the early morning hours, if you look up in the sky you can see them playing tag between the stars, really high up. "

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
New Orleans had their flyover today; B-52's! That is one to have seen. I recall back sometime in the 60's enroute to Maine for a fishing trip, one came flowing low across the highway, 95 I think, we were on just past Boston, apparently either taking off or landing, it was really low. Almost scared the morning breakfast out of me.

New Orleans flyover;

1588361872066.png