Chatsworth North....A PBX Hike

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
Even so Scott, we were a good 1/2 mile away from the most likely traveled road, and even then the guy would have had to carry it through that swamp.

My theory is that it was Frankenstein. He scooped out the guts, then heard a girl calling him from far away, and left quickly.

Come on ,everybody knows Frankenstein don't use no gun.

Y-BUC-BILL

Explorer
Mar 9, 2007
Sure enjoy your adventures in the Pines.Keep posting story's and pictures.Would love to join you ,but 2 knee replacements prohibits that.Judging from the picture,I would be hard pressed to keep up with you.Can't walk mud like I used to do trapping muskrats I started riding the big woods on my 1934-"74" Harley..that was in 1947.My fellow riders logged countless days and miles in the Pines.Something like 30 years worth.Loved every minute of it.Thanks for the memories.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Sure enjoy your adventures in the Pines.Keep posting story's and pictures.Would love to join you ,but 2 knee replacements prohibits that.Judging from the picture,I would be hard pressed to keep up with you.Can't walk mud like I used to do trapping muskrats I started riding the big woods on my 1934-"74" Harley..that was in 1947.My fellow riders logged countless days and miles in the Pines.Something like 30 years worth.Loved every minute of it.Thanks for the memories.

I can't even keep up with the PBX guys.