Duck and Cover !

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I've totally not been out in the Pines for fear of getting shot. Lol. I'm awaiting for the spring season to come around. I have a TON of places on my list to explore next year. I truly can't wait! One of the firsts on my list is finally doing the Wading River. You guys crack me up!

The winter is a great time to get out in the woods due to lack of chiggers, ticks, and less annoying biting insects. Don't save it all up for spring.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
I'm not. I know I have been MIA here, but I'm working on some big projects! I'm retracing Jonas Cattells steps. From the hunting lodge he hung out and sported with to his favorite spot he liked to hunt for deer/fox...onward to the route he took to warn the Hessians at Ft. Mercer. To where he was born to his grave. It is pretty neat. Miss all of you! Haven't logged in for some time!

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
I went hiking on the Batona Trail during deer week in a section where hunters were very active. I couldn't find my flame orange jacket to wear so I put on a Barbara Streisand mask I had left over from Halloween. I got shot 47 times!