Hampton Furnace trashed

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
I saw this on my morning walk, it wasn't there Saturday morning.

IMG_00242.JPG

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
Every time I go there, we come home wtih many bags of trash. It just gets trashed again. Too many people don't give a shit about anything or anyone other than themselves. It's sad.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
God. Well at least it's mostly bagged. Is that the furnace area, or up by the packing house site? Anyway, idiots, as usual. Almost seems silly to mention anymore, doesn't it? Like saying "damn rain."

Packing house. I didn't go through it, I had 2 dogs I was trying to keep away from it.

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
For you wildlife camera users, would a similar camera, placed in a hidden location, help to catch the culprits? If this place is trashed regularly, a camera should catch one of them sooner or later. How well would these work in the dark?

I agree. The more we call attention to this poor behavior -- the better. This really affects us all.

The trail cameras that are infrared are more expensive but they are great in the dark because there is no flash. It's a shame that we even have to think about this stuff.

Where I live and work has a similar problem with trash, trespassers and vandals. I'm starting to sound like an old lady when I complain about people having no respect but that's a big part of the problem IMHO.

Pola

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
Every time I go there, we come home wtih many bags of trash. It just gets trashed again. Too many people don't give a shit about anything or anyone other than themselves. It's sad.

I've picked up so many bags of trash (already bagged) in the pines I sometimes think they are from road cleanups that haven't been picked up yet. People really bag the stuff and then drive out to dump it? I don't get it.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I've picked up so many bags of trash (already bagged) in the pines I sometimes think they are from road cleanups that haven't been picked up yet. People really bag the stuff and then drive out to dump it? I don't get it.

I don't get it either. Is there something in those bags that is illegal to throw away in the trash? weird

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
I use game cameras in this way often....they work quite well at night or day. You would have to place it in a spot were you can get liscense plates, so putting one were they park would be best. I had mine out for the last three weeks guarding some animal denning habitat the only thing I got on it was a guy holding a 9mm to his buddies head(they were joking I think...I hope).

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
With all the bogs and blueberry fields around , I wouldn't put it past the dam illegals that are all over , i've seen them bathing in the stream on 206 down near the fields near chew rd.

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
OMG!!!!! My simple little opinion brought that on?????? Sorry everybody that had to endured that because of me LOL!!!!! I'll shaddup now