hello from newbie

backwoods

Feb 23, 2010
chatsworth,nj
just wanted to say hello to everyone. i really enjoy your forum and love everything to do with the pines. i live in chatsworth, and really enjoy the history and wildlife that make this place very unique-george

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Hey Backwoods.....welcome.

How long have you lived in Chatsworth and what do you think of that town? What do you like doing in the pines?

PS: anybody....I'm looking for a photo of the old zinc(?) plant off Savoy Blvd.

backwoods

Feb 23, 2010
chatsworth,nj
i actually just moved to chatsworth 3 years ago from nearby southampton. we really are happy here, and love the small town feeling. made some good friends so far too. i enjoy hiking with my dog or myself through the woods and exploring new spots. i just recently got interested in the history of the pines after finding these old ruins near my home. i bought a good book at buzbys and look forward to learning more. let me check about the pic on savoy, i actually live on savoy, i was given a housewarming pic from a local of the old chatsworth club on chatsworth lake. i'm sure he has a pic of the zinc plant.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Seems like Ben (or someone on this site) ALWAYS delivers!

Welcome backwoods, you are really going to enjoy this site. There is always a wealth of information here to be discovered. If you want to learn something, this is the place to ask. I have yet to put up a question/request that has not been answered by someone.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A little deeper.

PioneerS.JPG

ps.JPG

Guy