idiots at friendship

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Just wondering who the f'ing idiots are that are driving their hummers all over the grounds around the friendship foundations. There is tire tracks all over the field, and i found several dead reptiles that were squished...including a nesting painted turtle.......I did not see them but a friend did and he said they were all hummers from NY.......stay in NY you morons. I hope I see them out there, so I can call all a bunch of conservation officers.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
you should see what they were doing in some vernal ponds along the track back by batona camp.thats all they see is a big muddin hole and it's not just out of staters.some of the biggest idiots are the locals.belive me they don't even have a clue what they're doing.i got in my brothers gear because him and his buddies were tearing up vernals down here in millville and he looked at me like i'm from mars.they are really on a whole different wavelength.other creatures do not even figure into their lives.if it's a deer,shoot it,if it's a snake run it over.thats their mentality and i don't see anyone ever changing it once they get past grade school their lost.the world is their mudhole.
Al

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
Just wondering who the f'ing idiots are that are driving their hummers all over the grounds around the friendship foundations. There is tire tracks all over the field, and i found several dead reptiles that were squished...including a nesting painted turtle.......I did not see them but a friend did and he said they were all hummers from NY.......stay in NY you morons. I hope I see them out there, so I can call all a bunch of conservation officers.

Oh man, we should set up a voluntary patrol regime and when we find the bastards, take plates, follow them, and call the rangers.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
There have been two vernal ponds local to me over the years that have succumbed to the same demise. The idiots as you call them have no clue as to what they're doing. Education on local 4X4/Jeep sights might be proactive. Most of those folk are responsible when they are aware of issues.
Aside from that, if you're ever present, discreetly take their info and a pic if you can. Never confront, simply report.
It is fair to say that local law enforcement might take exception to out of state offenders. Or not.

g.