I'm in the Courier Post today!

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Congrads to you Stu! Great job, you should be proud! Sometimes I feel like my book is never going to get done. Then who would want to read it?! I read that Stephen KIng was turned down 75 times before he ever got his first book published! Sounds like an exageration to me, but who knows???

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice Stu! Hear anything more on book signings?

Guy

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Bayville boy does good - nice :) I mis-spent my youth there in 1972-73 when I worked at OCC :dance:

It's great to see a payoff from all the hard work.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
You have permanantly left your mark in this world Stu. It is quite an accomplishment, and something you have to be very proud of. All the doubts have been washed away, and life is more complete for you. This has elevated the meaning and reward of persistance to a very high level in your mind, I'll bet. Good for you! :guinness:

PS: its not about the money, I know that. And that, my friend, is what makes it really special.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Good article Stu, nice to see your project come to life and get noticed.
Probably inspiring to others who have "quit" on books along the trail.
Good luck in your future plans.

g.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
I've been checking Barnes & Noble for your book but haven't found it (yet). Hope to get it soon. Congratulations!

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
Which B&N? If they don't have it, you might have to ask them to order it. Echelon Mall didn't carry it until my friend went there and asked them to order it. I even got a signing out of it when she said she knew me.