Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Tonight I made a black and purple:

1/2 raspberry lambic
1/2 Young's Double Chocolate Stout

The problem is that the purple is so dark you have to hold it up to a light to see the separation from the stout. The taste is very, very good though. Fun to pour. :dance:

Tom

Explorer
Feb 10, 2004
Pretzel City Brewery (possibly going out of business) makes an excellent double chocolate stout. Also, I have found Lancaster Brewery's Milk Stout to be one of the best beers I have ever enjoyed.

Both of your concoctions sound good.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
I am home indeed. I'm about to head to my first day of work at Batsto. Wish me luck cleaning outhouses.

I'll post a Utah trip report as soon as possible.

Nov 12, 2007
atlantic county
mmmmmmmmm beer

:guinness: Yes, I made up the double choc and lancaster strawberry combo. Another tastey treat i took to utah is murphys stout mixed with Abita strawberry that makes for another black and berry worthy of tring. We needed to bring a stock of beers out west :clint: the beer selection was quite limited and the only cedars that lived there were salt water cedars, which are a pest out there and choke all the native species. The "tamarisk" ,being removed at our last campgroung in Utah, was part of the reason the wind storm that blew through took our tent into the rushing colarado river, what an adventure to rescue our makeshift home, lol.