Jersey Devil

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
No they didn't. I was in Vermont at the time and was going to bring home some Maple Syrup Candy for the person who figured out what my kids came up with. I did not buy it because nobody really seemed interested in figuring it out. At least that is how I perceived it.

666-JRSYDVL

Guy

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I saw it Guy. I just had a bunch of stuff going on and forgot all about it until this morning. I LOVE stuff like this. I'm sorry I didn't post sooner now, lol. On a couple of the sites I belong to, I have designated threads for the "figure it out" type stuff. Sometimes it gets good response, sometimes not. If you ever get the urge to post anything else like this, I promise, if I figure it out...I will post. Especially for candy, hehe.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
May the Lord help us. :rolleyes:

Bousman told Variety that he wants to take the legend of The Jersey Devil “another step further. I don’t want to turn it into a cheesy creature feature. ”

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I fess up! I was running around at night in my Ghillie suit again! I was a bad boy!

Is this you by Warren Grove?

SuperStock_1886-21736.jpg

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Ugh! Thank God it's over! They spent all their time searching the treetops for the mythological monster and the whole time the monsters were in the grass at their feet.They are very small,about pinhhead size and brick red in color and come in packs.They don't fly but they will eat you alive.Coyotes,a deer humerus and a low flying plane,how much money did they spend on this?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Abandoned fire tower? They sure our misinformed.

Guy

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
Oh brother. I feel dumber now just from watching that video. :confused:It is another pseudo reality show that never finds anything. I appreciate legends and stories but don't treat them as being real, even if they are loosely based on historical fact.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
The most dangerous thing I have ever encountered in the woods is drunk partiers with guns target practicing.
I cannot disprove the Jersey Devil for it is impossible to prove a negative but if the devil is real I do not believe it is physical.I would put it down to a spirit that can slip in and out of our dimensions at will and will never be caught,much like UFO's.If they were physical they would have caught one by now along with Bigfoot,Yeti and Nessie.I do believe in other dimensions where who knows what cane exist along side our own,Even Physicists now claim there is evidence of such dimensions.Anything that can slip into and out of those dimensions will never be caught by us.The Devil almost looks like the ghost of a chimera DNA experiment gone bad in the past and it flies oer the Barrens at night till Judgement Day when it's eternal fate will be decided,until then hopefully it will get even scarier and keep some of the more dangerous type people out of the woods at night.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Comcast is reporting yet another expedition will begin to find the devil, the expeditioners are from England I believe. Just in time for Samhain. Definitely another movie or TV special on its way. Cheerio :jd: