Looking for ORIGINAL (Legacy) South Jersey Magazine(s)

doxology

Nov 15, 2009
hello again...

very interested in finding & purchasing certain volumes of the original South Jersey Magazine...(& not that stupid, neo-popular current thing from southjersey.com)...I'm talking about the legacy version...the one that published historical photos, but that also went belly up in the late 80's or early 90's (I believe).

cant do a search & find the old magazines on the web...'cause that modern incarnation comes up.

any help would be appreciated...thanks,

dox

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Copy

hello again...

very interested in finding & purchasing certain volumes of the original South Jersey Magazine...(& not that stupid, neo-popular current thing from southjersey.com)...I'm talking about the legacy version...the one that published historical photos, but that also went belly up in the late 80's or early 90's (I believe).

cant do a search & find the old magazines on the web...'cause that modern incarnation comes up.

any help would be appreciated...thanks,

I have one of the last of which you speak and yes they were very cool. Used to get them as a kid. Sadly, a local antiquities shop in Berlin that closed some couple years back had many copies dead on to what you speak of. I picked up a couple that interested me of the old ones and at the moment, darned if I can find them.
Anyhoo, the joint by the tracks in Berlin off Taunton sold off a lot of stuff to a place right on the pike in Berlin. The name eludes me and I never found the place as interesting but with a little snooping you will find the name. THEY may have a copy or two of what you speak.
When you go in and look around don't act like you really give a hoot about a copy if you see it or the price will go up. ***

g.

dox

See above

SJDen

Jun 5, 2012
I'm looking for 1997 Spring & Summer issues of South Jersey Magazine ... specifically for a 2 part article (essay) titled - "Growing Up in Audubon in the Early 1900's" by Ted Deusch ... would greatly appreciate any help in finding this article. Thanks.

Dennis Bou
dbouski@yahoo.com

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You should send a "Conversation" to HeathenClerk since he offered to look in his collection and send them to anyone.

Click the "Inbox" link at the top of this page and then "Start a new Conversation." Type heathenclerk as the recipitant.

Guy

Steven Baeli

Feb 26, 2012
Hi Dennis,

Heathen Clerk forwarded your request and I found both articles that you are looking for. I will get them to you later today when I get home.

Steve Baeli