Merry Christmas !

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Let me be the first to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
I hope that you and your families are touched by all that the true meaning of the holiday has to offer to the believer.
I have met and made many true friends on this site and look forward to many more adventures this coming year.
God bless.

Scott and Family

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Same to all!
My hopes are that you are all well met with healthy families and friends, good memories, and a fondness for those things that truly matter.
To my good friends here in this community, be well and please be safe.
Merry Christmas,

George and the bunch.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I consider all of you my friends.

Here's a Christmas wish for better days to come. I wish for food in a world where many walk in hunger, for friends in a world where many walk alone, and for faith in a world where many walk in fear.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

I just wanted to say merry christmas to all of my new friends that I made Here in the past year. I have met several of you so far and hope to meat many more of you in the next upcoming year. It's been a great year here on NJPB.com and hope for a better one next year. We are getting ready for Santa right now, Because he comes soon. Once again Merry Christmas to all of my Pine Barren Friends.

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
I consider all of you my friends.

Here's a Christmas wish for better days to come. I wish for food in a world where many walk in hunger, for friends in a world where many walk alone, and for faith in a world where many walk in fear.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Well said bobpbx. I feel very lucky to have joined this site and met so many great people and look forward to meeting more of you in '09
Merry Christmas!

This is what Santa brought me, His name is Wharton
Christmastime2008325.jpg
Christmastime2008323.jpg