Missing Woman

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have questions.
You should. If she told the people who stopped that someone was coming to help her, who would that be? The police know because of cell records. If it was him and he did not find her would he or would he not report her missing? It was days later before the mom called so where was the person she called during this time?

The mom deserves an answer from someone.

Reactions: 66C10

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
This whole case is bizzare. Her last location was also the opposite side of Oswego lake of Allen road. At least that is what I read on Facebook. Perhaps she came down lost lane to sooy and then to lake Oswego. It was dark so maybe she hung to left instead of staying on lake Oswego. Wouldn’t take much to become disoriented and cold and lost.

Usually when police don’t release a lot of info or bits and pieces it’s for a reason. They likely have a good idea who it is and are waiting for other evidence to have the case. No body and no contact with victim makes any case tough though.

Reactions: 66C10

66C10

Explorer
Aug 4, 2023
South Vineland
This whole case is bizzare. Her last location was also the opposite side of Oswego lake of Allen road. At least that is what I read on Facebook. Perhaps she came down lost lane to sooy and then to lake Oswego. It was dark so maybe she hung to left instead of staying on lake Oswego. Wouldn’t take much to become disoriented and cold and lost.

Usually when police don’t release a lot of info or bits and pieces it’s for a reason. They likely have a good idea who it is and are waiting for other evidence to have the case. No body and no contact with victim makes any case tough though.
Good point I have to wonder she must not have felt in danger if she didn’t ask the person for help at all and was content on walking unless her boyfriend was supposed to be on his way. I’m sure they’re having a tough time compiling evidence for a strong case if they have someone in mind.