Music for the day

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Damn! , Jeff can jam! Zepplin has always been one of my favorite.By the way Jeff you do look stoned but if so it didn't affect your playing unless for the better.
What happened to the singer,He definitely didn't pass from old age.
Al

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Did the wife make you cut your hair? :D I won't sign my name so she does not know who I am;)

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Damn! , Jeff can jam! Zepplin has always been one of my favorite.By the way Jeff you do look stoned but if so it didn't affect your playing unless for the better.
What happened to the singer,He definitely didn't pass from old age.
Al

Thanks Al. The singer died under suspicious circumstances. His family has not been very forth coming about the official cause. He was a real good guy, but he had some issues. Perhaps I will fill you sometime on a hike.

Jeff

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Did the wife make you cut your hair? :D I won't sign my name so she does not know who I am;)

No, I decided to cut it. She was happy when I did though. Having hair that long is a lot of work. Takes forever to dry, people mistake you for a girl sometimes when you're driving, gets all knotted up when you ride a motorcycle, got caught in a car door once...that was embarassing.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
No, I decided to cut it. She was happy when I did though. Having hair that long is a lot of work. Takes forever to dry, people mistake you for a girl sometimes when you're driving, gets all knotted up when you ride a motorcycle, got caught in a car door once...that was embarassing.

Jeff
if a man has long hair I am a firm believer he should have a big shaggy beard to go with it,preferably a beard that sticks out sideways as can be seen from the back.I thought I saw something real nice looking once with real pretty long hair and I was just starting to rubberneck it when she/he turned around and well you guessed it.I wanted to puke. Guys if you want pretty braids,grow a damn beard! Don't tell anyone about this! Undertsand?