Music for the day

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al, If that's what you look like in your high-heel waders then I'll go hiking with you all the time!
That was Elizabeth Cook.She's a DJ on Outlaw Country on XM Radio.Sh'es funny as hell and a true redneck. I actually think I have more boob then she does and i always thought I was purtier when I wear my Dolly wig.

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
That was Elizabeth Cook.She's a DJ on Outlaw Country on XM Radio.Sh'es funny as hell and a true redneck. I actually think I have more boob then she does and i always thought I was purtier when I wear my Dolly wig.
Might I add she plays some good ass music too. Here's two you might might find on her show. These two friends were roomies in Texas back in the day before either made it big.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKaXwZ2gnM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw0qDQEzjc

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The live version in Bob's link shows you how important the studio engineers are. In the second video she was much better. Sorry Bob, but even I can see that she is not 19 and ..... never mind.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice Bob! I have fond memories of Hollywood Palace. My dad watched that all the time but he made sure we were in bed before the show came on. My dad was hard of hearing (runs in the family :bang:) and he would get fully involved in watching the show, so my brother and I enlisted the help of my mom to sneak us into the living room and hide behind her chair. We usually did this when something was coming on that we were interested in. The show I believe was live so that was not always possible and we would stay hidden to hear the evening lineup.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Nancy. Hmmmm....

I love wikipeadia, but I wonder if this I found on there about Playboy is true:

..."At 54 she posed for Playboy in the May 1995 issue and made appearances on TV shows to promote her album One More Time. The magazine appearance caused some controversy. On the talk show circuit, she said her father was proud of the photos, but not everyone was convinced. Those close to the Sinatras claimed that family members were upset with the nude photo spread. Nancy told Jay Leno on a 1995 Tonight Show that her daughters gave their approval, but her mother said she should ask her father before committing to the project. Nancy claims that when she told her father what Playboy would be paying her, he said, "Double it"