Music for the day

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Here is a 'related' tune by Steely Dan. I saw them in September 2014 at Red Bank. What a great show they put on, definitely in my top 5 concerts of all time.

Looks like your boy Fagen got locked up on Monday for throwing his wife around the room.
I guess he didn't know you can't do that, even if you are famous and have lots of money.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I guess he'll be singing these words from a tune he wrote pretty soon:

...that's when I remember the things I miss the most: The talk, The sex , Somebody to trust, The Audi TT, The house on the Vineyard, The house on the gulf coast....These are the things I miss the most.

Reactions: long-a-coming

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Alright you two, lets get back on track !

Here is one of my favorite off-the-wall musicians, Ray Wylie Hubbard performing Snake Farm.
It's a fun little song that I like but one that makes my wife want to throw me out of a window. :)
Also check out his version of Choctaw Bingo. Very cool, crazy detailed lyrics on that one.

Reactions: noboat

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Jerry Clower once said "A true Redneck never hits a woman, less she starts it!" I don't exactly go with that unless of course she comes at me with a knife or a ball bat or I detect razor stubble on her chin.

Reactions: bobpbx

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I used strike in a general statement.
In my post regarding Fagen, I said "threw her around the room" . That is more closely aligned with the news account.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
It was reported that the release of the album was a gift from Bowie to his fans. He was a thougthful and caring artist to the very end.