Music for the day

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Alfie, My buddy from L.A.C. ( Crickbilly ) knows a guy that became a grandfather at the age of 28! Also in Japan there is the Kabuki Theater where a the characters in the play, male or female, are played by men actors. Maybe you and Alfreda should look into this. Whatever the mountain folk are called in Japan, they don't like the revenooers!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Alfie, My buddy from L.A.C. ( Crickbilly ) knows a guy that became a grandfather at the age of 28! Also in Japan there is the Kabuki Theater where a the characters in the play, male or female, are played by men actors. Maybe you and Alfreda should look into this. Whatever the mountain folk are called in Japan, they don't like the revenooers!

i became a grandfather at 35 and i thought that was bad.one of my stepdaughters hooked up with my 3rd cousin and had two kids.they are my 4th cousins and my grandkids.now ain't that cool:)

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Wasn't he good Al? He was great! He had this way of making the guitar talk, as if it the guitar had a mind of its own. This man could chew gum and play guitar at the same time, and it was so fluid and at the same time raucously dominating!

yes it was ashame the man didn't live to jam on.he was one awesome axe player

Oct 25, 2006
Go Mick, i never heard that before, thanks for posting it Guy. That is one tune though that will never be on their greatest hits album.

Jim

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Back in the late 70s early 80s my sister dated the drummer in a local band. I actually found a video of them on youtube.

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Get Your Rocks Off tonight!

Fans of The Rolling Stones:

The Stoners, a tribute band based in Rome, Italy founded by Italian musicians are performing tonight at PJ Whelihans in Cherry Hill (Rt. 70 at Greentree Rd.). There are two Americans in the band: A Philadelphian and a Haddon Heights native who I grew up with, Domenico Scola. I will be checking these guys out tonight. According to the website it says the show is free.

stoners.it