Music for the day

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Ugh, nobody should try to do Johnny Cash. He's the top of the heap. And yeah, the introduction of Led Zeppelin riffs make it doubly worse.
Geez Bob, l was hoping you would appreciate how someone had the musical vision to seamlessly meld two dissimilar tunes together.
If the no-talent, dope-smoking Grateful Dead did it, I'd bet you'd like it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: pinelandpaddler

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Geez Bob, l was hoping you would appreciate how someone had the musical vision to seamlessly meld two dissimilar tunes together.
If the no-talent, dope-smoking Grateful Dead did it, I'd bet you'd like it. :D
I apologize Scott. I would have never made such a vulgar remark if I'd known in advance that you really liked that song.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Whoa, I see somebody was feeling superior last night. One or two drinks over the line Gabe? I have to admit though, it's good get a glimpse of what you REALLY feel about me.
Bob, I love ya even though you can't carry a tune in a bucket and even though you lack self-awareness. My dog meets those descriptors too, and I still love him.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob, I love ya even though you can't carry a tune in a bucket and even though you lack self-awareness. My dog meets those descriptors too, and I still love him.
Oh, piling on I see. I don't understand why you point out perceived faults in others in public. I know I can't sing, and I can't recall ever singing in front of you. I won't adress this 'lack of self-awareness' diagnosis of yours. I've never had that tagged on me, and I'm comfortable with who I am, and I'm always trying to improve my relations with other people.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
You know, for someone without a musical bone in his body, you sure are heavily opinionated! :D
Okay, let's start over then:

Stick your comment where the sun don't shine Gabe. I may not sing nicely, but your caterwauling in the piano bars makes me nauseous.

Are you satisfied? Is that what I should have said? :D

Last edited:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
As a distraction from the little fracas going on above, and to celebrate the fact that I successfully snared two beavers this trapping season, I am attaching one of my favorite Primus songs.
If anyone can play a bass guitar at this speed and with such fire, please raise your hand.

Novel!