Music for the day

Folks:

I think my favorite group of all-time is the Doobie Brothers, except when Michael McDonald teamed up with them. Here are my favorite youtube high-quality videos of live Doobie Brothers performances. Like a fine wine, Tom Johnston and the entire crew only get better with age! The first two of these clips are great cruisin’ tunes, the third features an unbelievable tenor saxophone solo, the fourth is classic Doobie, and the fifth is a bluegrass piece about surfin’:

So, wind down the window of your desk chair, stick your elbow off the arm, crank up the speakers, turn the fan on to blow your hair, and enjoy!! These guys are simply the best at what they do!!

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Reactions: glowordz

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Maybe a little obscure for some...

Excellent taste- Same three I might have picked. Levon is playing some shows at Central Park and the Borgata with one of my all-time favs, the Black Crowes. I'll be there. Always wanted to see him at his farm studio in the Catskills where he does dinner and a show.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Guy, Here's one for you.The biggest band from Mt. Laurel.

Thanks for that! The song was not at all like the album I have. Their songs apparently were more various than I knew.

I will try to get a song recorded onto video and then to mp3. I don't know any other way with the equipment I have here.

Guy

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
I like the Travolta in a dress. It goes well with the hair. I also think it would be safe to say that Guy would be the only one on this site to see Crystal Mansion play live, But with this group nothing would surprise me!