Old Photos

andy1015

Explorer
May 4, 2007
Sorry their may be an answer to this somewhere, but i couldn't find it. I know at some point a format switched and that photos were moved. But is there anyway to pull up old pictures that were posted in old threads?

andy1015

Explorer
May 4, 2007
No, you. I wanted to see the different pictures of the rockwood area, constable bridge, lock something bridge, to see if it was the bridge i saw on rr ave, mentioned in the puddles post. I mean also many other people posted pictures, but i think you posted those pictures. I did do search in the photos and was able to bring up the bridge picture, but it wasn't a picture of a bridge. But i only had time to do a few searches so i will try again. Thanks Andy

I can't take credit (but have written permission) for the photo collage you'll see from the link below. This is one of six pages. There are some wonderful classics, including the "King of the Pines", and Mrs. Buzby. Each page is a compilation of several photos, which made up the "Uncle Lee Pinardo's Handy Dandy Piney Phone Book." If anyone's interested, I'll put up links to the other five pages too.

http://www.pineypower.com/Pine%20Barrens%20Phone%20Book/Pine%20Phone3.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
No, you. I wanted to see the different pictures of the rockwood area, constable bridge, lock something bridge, to see if it was the bridge i saw on rr ave, mentioned in the puddles post. I mean also many other people posted pictures, but i think you posted those pictures. I did do search in the photos and was able to bring up the bridge picture, but it wasn't a picture of a bridge. But i only had time to do a few searches so i will try again. Thanks Andy

Send me the link to the thread where the photo's do not display, and I will do my best to find the proper photo and fix the link.

Guy