Pine Barren T-Shirts

Jan 3, 2007
Cherry Hill
we should make some! I had thought about getting a screenprinting kit and giving it a go. loots a little low though since I got the new camera. Ill try to work on a design.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I find you see some occasionally at events in, around, and relating the pines, but most are kinda hokey and do not do the region justice.
That and too many damned Jersey Devil shirts.

G.

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
I find you see some occasionally at events in, around, and relating the pines, but most are kinda hokey and do not do the region justice.
That and too many damned Jersey Devil shirts.

G.

I hate that shirt, that like the only one I could find. It looks awful.

Jan 3, 2007
Cherry Hill
...ok so like I said Ive been working on a design... problem is it is a drawing... a pencil drawing...I figured there would be too much copyright infringement if I did it digitally, that and Im not too computer saavy. I am an artist so the drawing isnt too bad, but the first problem comes to getting it into the computer for you guys to check out... I dont have access to a scanner and I think it would lose quality if I took a picture, though I will try that... second problem is the process of screen printing... Ive never done it, I have no Idea how its done and again, to go from a drawing to a screen print would be really hard as I imagine. I think I would really have to dumb the image down. Right now its of 3 pygmy pitches and undergrowth with some lettering, but in order for it to look appropriate there is a lot of detail... dont know what to do

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
I wanna be the first to get one, I'm moving to San Diego and need to represent where I come from. The Eagles and Phillies clothes are great but I need more.

Jan 3, 2007
Cherry Hill
^ if you can figure out how to get it on a shirt you can be the first to get one... the text right now only says NEW JERSEY PINE BARRENS but Im thinking of putting something like:
Like no other place on Earth
in smaller text below it.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
http://www.cafepress.com

Upload your images there and then you can sell your own shirt designs.

I've had people ask me to make up t-shirts for my Cafepress shop. The only trouble is that their base prices are already high, so any markup results in what I think are ridiculous prices. Been toying with the t-shirt thing, but figuring out the transparency and everything has been a real pain, especially for black tees.