Pines Clean-Up

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
Scott,

No apology needed, I just didn't know who he was referring to. It may have been a generalization, but I'm willing to bet that 00xj54 is exactly the kind of wheeler you were talking about. That's judging by some of his other posts too by the way.

Nah man, I little 30s don't do anything. I'd get stuck. :)

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
Absolutely Guy! The original intent of this particular thread had Jack to do with the cleanup or anything good. It was just another avenue for a rant derived by a fellow who really needs to take it back a few notches. The Jabs at EBSI on the other thread were most unkind and in every thread he posted on this fellow polluted the topic...
G.

The point was because he said the Jeeps didn't do anything with clean-up and I wanted to know what he was talking about. That's all.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
The point was because he said the Jeeps didn't do anything with clean-up and I wanted to know what he was talking about. That's all.

It really is totally cool XJ, There is no disputing the parties involved. Don't you think I felt the minority with about 150 jeeps, some major 4x4 trucks and me in the rustbucket? Everyone knows that everyone pulled their weight, I just do not want to overproduce the issue.
Good to see your able to post again, you seem likeable enough,In my nievity, I like to think that everyone is on the same page but I know better.
You're in my backyard so if you ever had an inquiry I could assist on I would gladly do so. At least in my well informed comfort zone.

Ben, Look around for an inexpensive 4 cylinder Automatic S10. You want the real deal, grab up an early 80's V6 manual 4 speed. Cheap insurance. And a groove that won't quit. Rust however will be a staple in your vehicle. The V6 isn't any great deal on gas but it does rock. Strap in the car seat, leave the wife home, she might enjoy the break and there ain't much cooler than takin the youngin' out for a walkabout in the woods.