Please help me out

SkullCherrys

Scout
May 4, 2004
Forked River/Belcoville
I hate to bother everyone since I havent posted in a while, but now that the summer is gone and I have free time at work again I am able to get on here again. I entered a contest with my truck and was wondering if you guys could help me out by voting? My name is Kristine and heres the link
http://minitruckinweb.com/webonly/mt_hottest_combo_07/index.html
For anyone that does vote thank you very much, I appreciate it.

I will have to upload some pics I took at home to post here of stuff Ive seen around my house, of spiders etc

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I voted, and you still are in second place. A few more votes here could put you over the top.

Where are the photo's taken? Don't answer if it is close to home.

Guy

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Sarco?

What would be cool would be if you had an old Mazda rotary pickup from the 70's. Leave it stock (I'm not into the whole slammed truck thing.) But I love rotaries and quirky vehicles, and I support photographs of them with girls nearby.

Edit: Someone forgot to tell her that she needs a mini-truck.

Attachments

• mazdarotary.jpg
    mazdarotary.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 279

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I voted, best of luck. Tough competition.
I really like the truck though. Simple, not overdone. I am partial to white that isn't all booged up on a vehicle. As well the lines are subtle and tasteful.

G.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I remember when you used to post often, Skullcherrys. All the talk of pickup trucks and heavy metal had me thinking that you were a boy. Clearly I was mistaken. I guess I shouldn't give in to stereo types. Very cool truck by the way! Sorry that I saw this post too late to vote.

Jeff