Please help me out

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
I used to have a slammed mini truck back in the late 80's, early 90's, sunk every dime I made at the time into it, custom paint, interier, sound system, engine work, it was a 1989 mitsubishi mighty max, bought it brand new when I was 17, $8995.00 plus tax, payment of $200.00 a month. those times are long gone. any how just voted.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Wow Man!
As of tonight, Shivers is creepin' ahead. What's up? You've got a much cleaner truck and more Uhhh? Personality than her. Hit some other sites girl, lobby, get some votes in! You can win this thing!

g.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Wow Man!
As of tonight, Shivers is creepin' ahead. What's up? You've got a much cleaner truck and more Uhhh? Personality than her. Hit some other sites girl, lobby, get some votes in! You can win this thing!

g.

I like how you think George :D :dance:

Guy

SkullCherrys

Scout
May 4, 2004
Forked River/Belcoville
yeah whenever I catch up to her she shoots up like 6%, she has the largest truck club voting for her, acrophobia. I'm not gonna just sign up on forums just to post it b/c I'm sure they'll get mad haha. I posted on all mine and some friends posted on their forums and it helped a little bit. I think she should be seperate b/c she has a fullsize and there are 2 others as well that are fullsizes lol.

SkullCherrys

Scout
May 4, 2004
Forked River/Belcoville
well here's one that i thought was ok, but thats it because there are too many pics to post
IMG_1991.jpg