Public service announcement for heterosexual males

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Who is the opening act for Spandau Ballet going to be? Haircut 100? Now here is more video of Jeff's adventure.
(The same caution applies. If your kids see you watching this they'll never look at you in the same way!)

Nov 18, 2008
Erial, NJ
www.facebook.com
I never understood why people do this kinda stuff. A friend of mine worked for the Camden Couty Park Police and told me that the same thing goes on at Cooper River Park. The area of prey is located on Park Blvd. between Cuthbert Blvd. & the NJ Transit train tressel in which there is a parking lot and trail at the dead end. They meet up in the parking lot and head down the trail to conduct their business. Sad thing is these guys or whatever you want to call them are married and have children. The Park Police tried to crack down on the perverts or whatever you call them. When they appeared in court they would have a lawyer with them and accuse the Park Police of harassment, defaming their character, and destroying their marriage. So to make a long story short the Park Police were told to stop harassing the perverts in the park. This continues to go on there, so keep away!

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I think of the families that roam the parks for enjoyment right in proximity to these people of low character. Even Jeff's scenic outlook experience could have turned out very poorly for a wandering child. Pieces if shite for sure.
Some people are simply wired wrong.
(that however is a lame excuse for lack of control or decency)

g.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I think of the families that roam the parks for enjoyment right in proximity to these people of low character. Even Jeff's scenic outlook experience could have turned out very poorly for a wandering child. Pieces if shite for sure.
Some people are simply wired wrong.
(that however is a lame excuse for lack of control or decency)

g.

You said it George.
In all my many years of pine wanderings I only had one spooky experience and it was right here in good ole P'Town.
A guy in a little red car was parked along the road leading to Miller's Bogs and I wallked up behind him. I never got closer than about 60 yds and he saw me in the rear view.
He started the car and floored it and left towards Pestletown Road going sideways.
Next to where his car was parked was a freshly torn open box from a strange and diusgusting sex toy.
Never got a plate and never saw him again.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
Thanks for the warning for this area, all. I have worked regularly in that general area and sometimes stopped at the overlook for a coffee break. I never knew that was going on there.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Thanks for the warning for this area, all. I have worked regularly in that general area and sometimes stopped at the overlook for a coffee break. I never knew that was going on there.

Cool. that was my intent in posting this non-pb related thread...to save someone from the experience.

Jeff

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
Is it possible that there's actually nothing unusual about the crosswicks scenic overlook; you guys just had the misfortune of stopping by on a day when a Lacrosse team was there? :dance::clint::D