Relic Hunter

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
With the permission of the powers that be, I wouldn't mind getting a few interested members of the hobby together and do some organized digs on county property. The items recovered could then be displayed in one of our nature centers for the benefit of the public.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
With the permission of the powers that be, I wouldn't mind getting a few interested members of the hobby together and do some organized digs on county property. The items recovered could then be displayed in one of our nature centers for the benefit of the public.

I would be interested in being there for that.

Guy

Count me in !!!!!!!!!
Pick a park and we will see what permission is needed to go a head with the hunt, the best thing to do is take our time and make sure all our T's are crossed so we don't run into any road blocks (every town has its own rules and regulations). That will also give us a chance for the weather to warm up. We can look at several locations then do a little research and decide on what park everyone wants to search. Then we can get the hunt started.

PS
You can find a Metal Detector from $59.00 up and believe me the $59.00 ones work just fine, check out this place

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/allbyprice/29-299-allpurpose.htm

Hi DavenSJ, I have 2, First is an old whites coinmaster, that's about 25 years old and has paid for itself 10 times over and last week I bought the MXT also from whites and I got pine needles in my pants I'm so excited about it but the weather has been to cold and I have been to busy helping my wife with our pet sitting business to get out there and use it. I'm familiar with Fisher as a matter of fact I was torn between the Fisher CZ-3D and the Whites MXT and Whites won out. I really did not want to spend as much as I did but I put my Coinmaster through hell and it still works like new so I spent a little (actually a lot) more money for the longevity. Now I cant wait to get out there and use it.