Sixth annual lines on the pines—change of venue!!!!

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I intend to be there twice.
Early to see and possibly buy some wanted items, then home to rest & come back for dinner.
I live 15 mins away so for me it is not big deal.

Hope to see you all.

g.

Bachman's Ivory

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Hazlet, Monmouth County, NJ
It was a fantastic event and I can't wait for next year's. I sorely upset I've missed previous years. Wonderful to meet so many of you, thanks for stopping by and the humbling comments I received.
I didn't have too much time in between booth action (no complaints there!) but I did manage to walk around for a couple minutes. Here are a few pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/bachmansivory/sets/72157626264687242/

Be well!
Chase

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You got a nice shot of our favorite Turtle, and one of another female on the site. And I will use this post to thank that person for the item they gave me. I appreciate you thinking about that after quite a few years.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I only took 4 photo's all evening so there is not much here. In any event, Bobpbx, Oji, and I were standing around talking to Ted Gordon and I noticed this.

IMG_7109.JPG

During the dinner these floating balloons got a few peoples attention after Turtle shot back at Largo's balloons.. But what does it say???

IMG_7110.JPG

Your coordinates were pretty close Terry :)

IMG_7111.JPG

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It was an interesting evening. I enjoyed meeting up with a few people I have not talked to in a while, along with the regulars who attend. Linda did a nice job putting it all together and certainly picked a much better place this year. Well done! My food of choice is pasta and I sure enjoyed mine. I want to thank Jerseyman for mentioning Ben and I...that was a surprise. And Jess and I want to thank Turtle for making the evening so much more interesting especially when we passed by her table. And Jerseyman, I attended for your presentation and was not disappointed. I always enjoy hearing about the Blue Comet and I could tell everyone else did also. It was so quiet as everyone was taking it all in. Jessica did see a few older gentlemen dozing off and brought that to my attention, but they all must have missed their midday nap because of the event. I could mention names but won't :D

Sorry I missed you Scott. I heard you were there.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Turtle is corrupting you ...be careful! It only leads to trouble at this event.:D

Guy

Turtle is corrupting you ...be careful! It only leads to trouble at this event.:D

Guy

The next thing you know, Guy, Chase will be sucked into the vortex of Table 9! And there is no returning from that experience:

“Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key LARGO, Montego baby why don’t we go…”

Thanks for your kind words! I’m glad you enjoyed the presentation!!

It was really great to see you, your daughter, and everyone else there.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

turtle

Explorer
Feb 4, 2009
a village...in the pines
Guy,
"Your coordinates were pretty close Terry :)"

Yes.....Chase was right. He did access the coordinates for me upon request. I have no fancy phone! There was no room on the card to put all the numbers so I opted for the immediate and obviously you got my "drift"....:)

I love, love, love my books....glad I ordered early!
What a hoot-n-holler kind of day. Lots of good people to catch up with. Many folks to meet. Too long between LARGO sightings for my taste. Just recently reminiscing about P.Mills tour and in walked Michael, then Keith! Great to share some face time with Bob before he stole off into a corner with my books. Karl & Ann never stopped smiling ALL DAY LONG :D, Oji's becoming as regular a fixture as Guy and Jess. Scott cruised through but I missed seeing Dottie. Chase and Kerry are wonderful fun people to spend time with, fitting right in with this crew.

I will never miss an opp to see the venerable Jerseyman in action. I was very into the Blue Comet presentation (even though table 9 wussed out on the train whistles!) The presentation was truly fascinating and I appreciated it.

Linda works her butt off for months and months and it shows in the gala time we all share. She is the ultimate Awesome Brilliant Coordinator!

"Turtle is corrupting you ...be careful! It only leads to trouble at this event" (SShhhhhh!, be nice now, I think Chase is starting to like us.)

I as well, only took a few photos (really!) so I will wait for camera happy Karl and spy camera Mike to share.....

hope to see you all soon! Turtle

cemetery/cemetary, shopp/schopp, ? ? ?

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Guy,
"Your coordinates were pretty close Terry :)"

Yes.....Chase was right. He did access the coordinates for me upon request. I have no fancy phone! There was no room on the card to put all the numbers so I opted for the immediate and obviously you got my "drift"....:)

I love, love, love my books....glad I ordered early!
What a hoot-n-holler kind of day. Lots of good people to catch up with. Many folks to meet. Too long between LARGO sightings for my taste. Just recently reminiscing about P.Mills tour and in walked Michael, then Keith! Great to share some face time with Bob before he stole off into a corner with my books. Karl & Ann never stopped smiling ALL DAY LONG :D, Oji's becoming as regular a fixture as Guy and Jess. Scott cruised through but I missed seeing Dottie. Chase and Kerry are wonderful fun people to spend time with, fitting right in with this crew.

I will never miss an opp to see the venerable Jerseyman in action. I was very into the Blue Comet presentation (even though table 9 wussed out on the train whistles!) The presentation was truly fascinating and I appreciated it.

Linda works her butt off for months and months and it shows in the gala time we all share. She is the ultimate Awesome Brilliant Coordinator!

"Turtle is corrupting you ...be careful! It only leads to trouble at this event" (SShhhhhh!, be nice now, I think Chase is starting to like us.)

I as well, only took a few photos (really!) so I will wait for camera happy Karl and spy camera Mike to share.....

hope to see you all soon! Turtle

cemetery/cemetary, shopp/schopp, ? ? ?

:)))) You sure do rock, girl!

Glo