Sixth annual lines on the pines—change of venue!!!!

Folks:

Due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, the location for the upcoming LINES ON THE PINES event has moved to the Frog Rock in Hammonton. This location places LINES more equidistant for most people. The food at the dinner will be served buffet-style and will please all attendees, I am sure! So, come one, come all!! Here is the poster for the event:

1_Poster.jpg

For members of the forums here, if you send in your dinner reservation before 5 February 2011, the cost is $28.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Looks like a nice place!

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 470

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The actual GPS coordinates to the Frog Rock are:

Poster.jpg

Click here to email Linda if you have any questions. Otherwise, mail your check to the address provided above.

linesonthepines@comcast.net

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Here are the directions provided by the restaurant.

South White Horse Pike (Route 30)
Hammonton, New Jersey 08037
609-561-5262

Directions

From Atlantic City

Using Route 30 (White Horse Pike)

Take Route 30 West towards Hammonton. Pass Kelli’s Korner Shopping Center on your left and 777 Professional Center on your right. Frog Rock Golf Course’s entrance is on the right side just after the 777 Professional Center on your right. Proceed through the stone gates marked Frog Rock Golf Course and Mission Rock Estates. Follow the entrance road towards Frog Rock Golf Course. Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately one mile from the gates.

Using the Atlantic City Expressway

Take the Atlantic City Expressway West to Exit 28 (Hammonton). At the end of the exit ramp, proceed North onto Route 54 towards Hammonton. Follow Route 54 to Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Make a right onto Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Go through three traffic lights (at the third traffic light will be Kessler Memorial Hospital on your right). Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately 500 yards past Kessler Memorial Hospital on your left. Proceed through the stone gates marked Frog Rock Golf Course and Mission Rock Estates. Follow the entrance road towards Frog Rock Golf Course. Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately one mile from the gates.

From Northern New Jersey

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 7 Route 206 (Bordentown/Trenton). Merge onto US-206 South towards McGuire A.F.B./Fort Dix. Remain on Route 206 for approximately 35 miles. Make a Left onto Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Go through three traffic lights (at the third traffic light will be Kessler Memorial Hospital on your right). Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately 500 yards past Kessler Memorial Hospital on your left. Proceed through the stone gates marked Frog Rock Golf Course and Mission Rock Estates. Follow the entrance road towards Frog Rock Golf Course. Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately one mile from the gates.

From Philadelphia

Take the Atlantic City Expressway East to Exit 28 (Hammonton). At the end of the exit ramp, proceed North onto Route 54 towards Hammonton. Follow Route 54 to Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Make a right onto Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Go through three traffic lights (at the third traffic light will be Kessler Memorial Hospital on your right). Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately 500 yards past Kessler Memorial Hospital on your left. Proceed through the stone gates marked Frog Rock Golf Course and Mission Rock Estates. Follow the entrance road towards Frog Rock Golf Course. Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately one mile from the gates.

From Cumberland County / Vineland Area

Take Route 54 North to Hammonton. Make a right onto Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Go through three traffic lights (at the third traffic light will be Kessler Memorial Hospital on your right). Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately 500 yards past Kessler Memorial Hospital on your left. Proceed through the stone gates marked Frog Rock Golf Course and Mission Rock Estates. Follow the entrance road towards Frog Rock Golf Course. Frog Rock Golf Course is approximately one mile from the gates.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Frog Rock is a most excellent fit for this and I look forward to going.
It is much nicer (not that the other was trashy or any such).
It is quite close for me which is nice and it, while suitable for banquet grade entertainment is in more of a "Pine feeling" type area.
The $$ are sent Linda. Hope to see many friendly faces there.

g.

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
Frog Rock is a most excellent fit for this and I look forward to going.
It is much nicer (not that the other was trashy or any such).
It is quite close for me which is nice and it, while suitable for banquet grade entertainment is in more of a "Pine feeling" type area.
The $$ are sent Linda. Hope to see many friendly faces there.

g.

Karl and Ann are clicking the "LIKE" button :dance:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jessica and I will also be there, so we shall see you then.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Here is the final poster.If you are planning to stay for the dinner you need to reserve as soon as possible. Notice that Chase is on the list :)

To reserve write Linda at this link.

linesonthepines@comcast.net

linesfinal.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Here is the final poster for the event. If you plan on coming to the dinner place your reservations now.

2011Poster.jpg

2011_Lines_Friends_Tidbits.jpg

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Also, The Historical Society of Hammonton will sell a paperback reprint of Down the Long-a-Coming written by Kathryn H. Chalmers and published in 1951.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am not Mr. Sociable so I am not likely to just walk up to people and talk to them if I don't know them, but it will nice to talk to some of the members of the site. Jessica and I will not be getting there until around 3.

Guy

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
I am not Mr. Sociable so I am not likely to just walk up to people and talk to them if I don't know them, but it will nice to talk to some of the members of the site. Jessica and I will not be getting there until around 3.

Guy
wear "Cat in the Hat" hats so we know who you are. LOL
“Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have
to know how.”