So I'm in a documentary

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I was wondering about that when I read both of you were together on the Batsto-Africa hike! Maybe you just talked him into letting you have the money he won from Bob!:D

I noticed Guy was keeping a safe distance from me on the hike. I think the big fat kiss prize was making him nervous.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I noticed Guy was keeping a safe distance from me on the hike. I think the big fat kiss prize was making him nervous.

I felt you lean against me in the bed of the pickup, and I was ready to jump out if I had to.

Guy

jerimichelle

Sep 20, 2008
Last Sunday I was filmed by Jarvis Films who are making a documentary on the pine barrens. They filmed me playing a song from my album, and I was interviewed. The documentary is still in the "shopping phase" but is near completion from what I understand. It was a nice experience and I was made to feel very comfortable during the filming.
Ok, so I'm a wicked n00b on this board. But as a fellow musician, know that I think this is VERY cool, Jeff!! I'm at work, but look forward to hearing some of your material when I get home.

Always nice to meet a kindred spirit - ya know, someone who plays guitar and apperciates the great outdoors. Gotta love the power of message boards.

Cheers,
-Bill

EDIT: Not to steal any of Jeff's thunder here. But since I'm new on the board and have yet to meet any of y'all, here is a link to little ole me :)
http://www.myspace.com/williamjbuckley

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Ok, so I'm a wicked n00b on this board. But as a fellow musician, know that I think this is VERY cool, Jeff!! I'm at work, but look forward to hearing some of your material when I get home.

Always nice to meet a kindred spirit - ya know, someone who plays guitar and apperciates the great outdoors. Gotta love the power of message boards.

Cheers,
-Bill

EDIT: Not to steal any of Jeff's thunder here. But since I'm new on the board and have yet to meet any of y'all, here is a link to little ole me :)
http://www.myspace.com/williamjbuckley

That's cool Swamper! My day job is a guitar teacher. Always a pleasure to have a fellow axeman on board.

Jeff

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
So I got some copy from Jarvis films. They are still looking for some sponsers on the project. Anyway, If you go to this link http://web.mac.com/jarvisvideo/iWeb/site/JARVIS%20VIDEO.html

Then click on recent videos and go to the lower left video...that is me playing "The Pinebarrens" from my album. It is live but they used some various camera angles and editing to make it more interesting. It takes a really long time to upload. I started the upload then minimized it till it was finished.

While you are there you can check out the demo for the documentary on the opening page by clicking pinelands demo. I am playing some improvised blues stuff at the beginning (off camera).

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So I got some copy from Jarvis films. They are still looking for some sponsers on the project. Anyway, If you go to this link http://web.mac.com/jarvisvideo/iWeb/site/JARVIS%20VIDEO.html

Then click on recent videos and go to the lower left video...that is me playing "The Pinebarrens" from my album. It is live but they used some various camera angles and editing to make it more interesting. It takes a really long time to upload. I started the upload then minimized it till it was finished.

While you are there you can check out the demo for the documentary on the opening page by clicking pinelands demo. I am playing some improvised blues stuff at the beginning (off camera).

Jeff

I am waiting for it to load, but I see you playing. Where was this at?

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
kind of a random spot just a little south of harrisville pond. the gnats were really bad and the sun was in my eyes.

Jeff

Did they choose that spot? BTW, Congratulations!

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
We met at Bass river SF but it was a little too loud there, so I took them up 679 toward Harrisville and pulled off into the woods till the sound of cars were distant.

Did it ever upload for you? It was real slow for me and my computer is fast.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Did it ever upload for you? It was real slow for me and my computer is fast.

Yea, I watched it all. I liked you walking away as it faded out. It was nicely done. I also heard you on the main video.

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Jeff,
I finally got the time & did it take time, wheeew to load, to view your piece.
What a nice bit sir. You are very eloquent on the strings. I see what you mean and man the sun must have been working you over but the end result is quite pleasant. Sam, who at 9, and I am not being biased, is a very good guitarist (my kids are good on a number of instruments and levels of musical talent, mine is limited to ahhh listening) watched on and just said "wow".
That was done well and your love of it shows. Good for you man!

g.