Sunrise at 1/4 Mile Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
why is because a swamp is torn up there all illegal 4 wheelers ? latley its been so dry out nothing but stock trucks hang out back there so they can go home and tell there friends they were back 1/4 mile and feel cool , but in reality the big trucks who actually wheel dont even go there because it kinda sucks for wheelin

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
And I never put suntan lotion on my horse before I ride him in Atsion lake
the people who swim???? you are obviously against any recreational 4x4 use at all. to consider yourself a "wheeler" is an embarrassement to us, resonsible and non responsible. Hell even one of the vids that you posted against"jeep jamboree" at the "scar" was not even of the "jeep jamboree" and not at the "scar", but about 2-3 mile away. False statements such as this show the mentality within. Youre just another individual with the weakness of ELF/ALF. For you to believe that everyone in every other outdoor activity is an angel just because you participate in it, is more than enough for anyone to see that youre nothing but a joke. I will be sure to forward this thread to all appropriate contacts, even though most are probably already viewing. Now atleast I know I can take your posts with a grain of salt.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
Tell us the EPA limit for hydrocarbons in drinking water
I don't work in the water works bud, I have the ability to measure it. So why don't you tell me? If I rember correctly though it all depends on what kind of hydrocarbon it is. Tell me the level of piss thats allowed in drinking water. Tell me the amount of trash thats allowed in the rivers. Tell me the amount of Horse shit it takes to change the PH level of frog habitat/puddle. You want proof of horses in wetlands I will happily start looking for piles of crap and prints. What we are getting at here is that no matter what if people are involved there will be contamination of some sort. There are irresponsible people in every hobby out there. Oh yeah, what do you think they use to start the control burns? Water? Oh and what do you think the rail road ties contain that are smack down in the middle of your wetlands. Why don't you start removing them since they are a contaminating your frogs and grass, Did they tell you they don't like the aresenic? Did they tell you they don't like the tar?

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
And when the last time you road a horse in the Pines.

I did this week.

I never in 20 years rode my horse in wetlands and never saw anyone else do it.

To risky for an expensive fall

And horses or hikers or kayaks didn't destroy the wetlands and vernal pools and rare plants and frogs of the Scar

Illegal 4 wheelers did.

Here's my proof

View attachment 1954

Where is yours

HMMMMM still don't look as bad as the roadwork they are doing up by the oyster creek on the Garden State Parkway.

Pines Lover

Explorer
Aug 15, 2010
I don't work in the water works bud, I have the ability to measure it. So why don't you tell me? If I rember correctly though it all depends on what kind of hydrocarbon it is. Tell me the level of piss thats allowed in drinking water. Tell me the amount of trash thats allowed in the rivers. Tell me the amount of Horse shit it takes to change the PH level of frog habitat/puddle. You want proof of horses in wetlands I will happily start looking for piles of crap and prints. What we are getting at here is that no matter what if people are involved there will be contamination of some sort. There are irresponsible people in every hobby out there. Oh yeah, what do you think they use to start the control burns? Water? Oh and what do you think the rail road ties contain that are smack down in the middle of your wetlands. Why don't you start removing them since they are a contaminating your frogs and grass, Did they tell you they don't like the aresenic? Did they tell you they don't like the tar?

The deer population in Wharton produces 1,000+ more manure that an occasion horse.

So that myths busted

And most horse owners clean up after their horses.

Ad opposed to the illegal 4 wheelers at the scar.

In 30 years I never saw horses ride or manure in the wetlands.

For illegal 4 wheelers driving in wetlands, just look at Devilstorys avatar

Pines Lover

Explorer
Aug 15, 2010
the people who swim???? you are obviously against any recreational 4x4 use at all. to consider yourself a "wheeler" is an embarrassement to us, resonsible and non responsible. Hell even one of the vids that you posted against"jeep jamboree" at the "scar" was not even of the "jeep jamboree" and not at the "scar", but about 2-3 mile away. False statements such as this show the mentality within. Youre just another individual with the weakness of ELF/ALF. For you to believe that everyone in every other outdoor activity is an angel just because you participate in it, is more than enough for anyone to see that youre nothing but a joke. I will be sure to forward this thread to all appropriate contacts, even though most are probably already viewing. Now atleast I know I can take your posts with a grain of salt.

Even if they are not at the scar they are illegally driving through wetlands.

These are labeled Videos, Jamboree 09 http://rides.webshots.com/album/572021657MVjEkU

They are driving in wetlands at the scar

Every other out door activity is not destroying wetlands, killing rare frogs and rare plants at the scar on a daily basis.

Denial is a sad thing

Pines Lover

Explorer
Aug 15, 2010
why is because a swamp is torn up there all illegal 4 wheelers ? latley its been so dry out nothing but stock trucks hang out back there so they can go home and tell there friends they were back 1/4 mile and feel cool , but in reality the big trucks who actually wheel dont even go there because it kinda sucks for wheelin

New tracks at the Scar from last week, jeeze do I have to post the bobbed duce driving through the scar again?

16  08.26.10 Wharton wetlands.jpg
pencil.png

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org

These are labeled Videos, Jamboree 09 http://rides.webshots.com/album/572021657MVjEkU

Every other out door activity is not destroying wetlands, killing rare frogs and rare plants at the scar on a daily basis.

Denial is a sad thing

You have mistaken me once again. I'm not one of the people out at the scar. I'm barely driving a 4x4 in the pine barrens anymore. I am however sticking up for both sides, the 4x4 crowd, and the pine barrens. I'm stating you need to get your facts straight before you assume anything. Assumption is what's gonna kill your approach and now even getting other environmentalists to look down on you. How is such a closed minded person such as yourself going to succeed at anything when youre facing thousands of open minded people. SINCE YOUR'E PROFESSION APPEARS TO BE SELECTIVE READING, i'M HIGHLIGHTING THIS!!!!!!! I DO NOT SUPPORT THE DESTRUCTION OF WETLANDS!!!!!

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org

Denial is a sad thing

for your info since you are so informed on the Pines I think you should know for your better knowledge, this is not the Scar, it is on the noth side of the tracks about 2-3 miles away from the scar and it is not JEEP JAMBOREE USA. I'm not stating that this is OK, I'm simply stating that you are filling peoples minds with false information which is a very poor way of trying to win anyone over.

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
What's wrong with my avatar ? And what's it's gotta do with Anything ? It's me kayaking ... I wasn't aware that was illegal ?? And my old one was me driving my stock truck over quaker bridge , the bridge is there to drive over because Quaker bridge rd well its a road you moron

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
The deer population in Wharton produces 1,000+ more manure that an occasion horse.

So that myths busted

And most horse owners clean up after their horses.

Ad opposed to the illegal 4 wheelers at the scar.

In 30 years I never saw horses ride or manure in the wetlands.

For illegal 4 wheelers driving in wetlands, just look at Devilstorys avatar

Most 4x4 guys cleanup not only after themselves but others. Another biased statement. Are you stating that the deer should beeliminated for PH factors in Wetlands? How aboiut the oldrailroad tracks next to the scar, what do you think they have done over the years? In 30 years you may have never seen a horse in wetlands, to tell you honestly neither have I, but I will say I have seen numerous horse prints going down the road along side the railroad tracks that cut through the scar. Along with their crap. I will be sure to start visiting wetlands specifically to gather photographic evidence to make you happy. Maybe better yet I can lower myself to your standards and say that it is in one area when it really is not. Would that make you happy?

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
And that are isn't a NJDEP Natural Heritage priority site with globally rare species

No Bog Asphodel there? Hmmm I could of sworn there was some less than 1 mile west of where the parway construction is going on. Since this area is not a NJDEP Natural Heritage priority site, it's ok to destroy the wetlands which are still with in the pinelands. Thats nice of you to admit.

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
I'm so sick of hearing you repeat the words illegal 4 wheelers !!! All this damage you speak of can be cause by anyone in a vehicle , just by you driving back there to take pictures so you complain later is damageing areas , I'm sure you ran over a few frogs , they told me personally

Status
Not open for further replies.