Thanks Ben

Mar 1, 2008
hilarious. what a clown!

it's almost sad though, your website was clearly a major part of his life. he looks like he's on the verge of tears...

tugwake

Scout
Sep 15, 2008
Good work, Ben and Guy

I only watched the first one long enough to form my opinion about the goober who made them. Good Lord, how juvenile!

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Pet Peeves

One must take 10 moments to view his video on pet peeves to gain a true respect for just how not well this person is. Not well at all.

g.

wks

Scout
Feb 12, 2021
Queens New York
Thanks again Ben for creating this interesting forum.
Although I do not care about hiking into the woods the information about them is still worthwhile.

When I read posts about the history and look at the photos from members here it motivates me to walk those same routes.

And hopefully I will visit those pine barrens in the state's southern region soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben Ruset and Boyd

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
A welcome to the newcomer and a reminder of how long some of you fine folks have been in my life,
Nothing like a little nostalgic stroll through the threads to bring back memories.
Even the ones concerning folks who definitely don't share the passionate like mindedness of all things Barrens in Ben's camp.

This lad was... well, it don't matter.

Thanks Ben for keeping this train running so heck aweful long for our continued enjoyment.

g

Reactions: Boyd and wks