The Mullica, Atsion to Pleasant Mills. A PBX paddle.

trop81

Scout
Mar 17, 2011
hammonton nj
My friend took a ride from ventnor to micks,to get told that they were closed due to flooding this weekend. He said he will call them before he goes there again. He could not believe how high the water was since it wasn't bad down the shore.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
We ended up going to the tourist trap New Hope/Lambertville. A winery, the tower there that overlooks the valley, etc etc. was still a beautiful day. Glad I called Mick's this morning hahahahaha. I would've been so angry if I got there, only to be told no can do! A gorgeous day for it too! Which kind of stinks.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Not sure of Frisco east in what you are talking about...do you mean San Francisco? There's Sysqo, the thong song that rhymes with Frisco. Remember that song?? Actually heard that today, haha. (Just trying to make you laugh)

The parks they have there are truly beautiful and the back roads I thoroughly enjoyed, even though I was driving and couldn't look around too much, haha.

Washington Crossing Park. NJ and PA are gorgeous. Also, Howell Living History Farm. It is sad that I know almost all the animals by name at the farm there.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I meant San Francisco.My wife informed me I was being checked out by members of the not so opposite sex while there and then I seen the same thing going on in reference to her.For me it ruined what was a good day and luckily they behaved so I did not have to ruin their day.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Come on. You guys love San Fran... Especially their San Francisco treat?? Lol. I haven't been to San Fran, but to Diego.. Lots of bums, hippies, and then the odd preppy here or there.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I have always dreamed of going to Montana,the Bob Marshall complex just south of Glacier National Park.Do you mean to tell my Yosemite and the Redwoods aren't all that?Have wanted to hit Texas Big bend park and the Rockies inj Colorado as well as well as red rock country in Utah and the Hoh rainforest in Washington and of course Alaska as well.Problem is Momma doesn't drive and will not fly in a plane so it is not even worth driving out there with less then three weeks vacation which i have not managed to accumulate yet.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
F Texas, lol. Can't say anything about Colorado, but Arizona. Sweet!! Grand Canyon, Sedona, the painted desert, Lake Mary, Lake Pleasant, Morman Lake, etc etc etc and etc. !!!

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
DO THE PINEYS. I've heard GREAT things about that place. There are tree frogs and lizards that are awesome. Plus, turquoise clear water like the Caribbean, hahahaha