Where is this?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I almost said Hampton furnace because of the gun. Was that about the payroll robbery you were alluding to?

Yes. The daughter claims the gun was so cheap the bullets did not kill them.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We hit a few islands today and checked them out. We went to one just NW of the one you mentioned. Jessica fell hard on her knees and was on her back for a while recovering. She seems okay tonight but lets see what tomorrow brings. Most of the streams were frozen so we just walked across them fairly easily.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I saw something else on the aerials today out there and have not had a chance to check it out. I will let you know tomorrow what I think it is. Heading to bed.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Did he let it run out or did the state? They have always kept the gate up on that section of bogs but it was accessible with a key. Now a vehicle can no longer get in there. So the state either has given up on leasing or is waiting to find someone to lease and then they may put a locking gate up for access.

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
Did he let it run out or did the state? They have always kept the gate up on that section of bogs but it was accessible with a key. Now a vehicle can no longer get in there. So the state either has given up on leasing or is waiting to find someone to lease and then they may put a locking gate up for access.
The lease ran out and Ed chose for what I have heard not to resign. I have not spoken to Ed in a little while. The gate out front I know for a fact was ripped down by deer hunters to gain access which then placed their own chain up with a personal lock. Wharton placed the wooden rails up to try to protect the bogs there from being destroyed and stop the illegal ATV activity that was taking place behind the bogs.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
GUy a vehicle can get in there from the north off of Moores meadow road.I have driven back there but it's hairy,some nasty puddles that are no problem for me but you may not want to try it till summer.

noboat

Explorer
Feb 1, 2010
Waterford Works
Where is it,And what or who bent them.
Pine berron 023.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice one! That could be a few places and narrowing it down should be interesting.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
GUy a vehicle can get in there from the north off of Moores meadow road.I have driven back there but it's hairy,some nasty puddles that are no problem for me but you may not want to try it till summer.

I believe you and I were there in your vehicle, but you can't get all the way to where I was in a vehicle. It is blocked.

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
A flyer: bent rails. How about the sand train derailment just north of NJ72? Maybe explains white area on right bank....???

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
Knees can be H... in later years. Mightn't be a waste of time/money to have it checked if there's still pain in the morning.