Where is this?

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
You guys are on the right track, but wrong location. Think a bit more North. Guy you are correct, same name!

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Just think of the knarly piney hands that rolled this window up. "By Gud, close the windows so's the rain don't come in Buster!"

DoorWindow.PNG

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob maybe it's the door off the truck in the middle of the fields. I can't remember if the doors are still on it?

The way the light is fair in the background makes me think you are either near a deer field or a campground. ??

It is coming up to an open area at an old town site. If the picture was centered, you'd see an old raceway/canal along the right side of the trail.

I like this shot because I've never come across the combination of red and golds in the pines anywhere else.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
It is coming up to an open area at an old town site. If the picture was centered, you'd see an old raceway/canal along the right side of the trail.

I like this shot because I've never come across the combination of red and golds in the pines anywhere else.

Would it be Friendship?

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
MikeBickerson said:

Mike/Bob
I'm guessing an older shot of Rider's Switch heading toward Hampton?

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob the truck is out in the middle of the fields. I am having a hard time finding the post on my phone. I believe 46er posted it.