Where is this?

noboat

Explorer
Feb 1, 2010
Waterford Works
We were there last week. I was a little nervous going through it too. With the size of that dam that whole area is going to flood once we are out of this drought.

P.S. That's why I couldn't find you. I was on the other side in Parkdale looking
We were there last week. I was a little nervous going through it too. With the size of that dam that whole area is going to flood once we are out of this drought.

P.S. That's why I couldn't find you. I was on the other side in Parkdale looking.
I want to take my canoe in there just to see how much water is back there ..might flood out to beaverdam lake:eek:

Reactions: smoke_jumper

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Where is this?

mg.PNG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A little hint. Can you figure out the word before Bridgeport? It will give you a clue to the area.

bridgeport.jpg

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Interesting reads h20. I've always been a little puzzled by the long, tall shape of Bass River Township. The northernmost corner begins far up the plains where the Ocean County/Burlington County line meet, and after heading west past Stevenson's road, travels down the papoose branch and Oswego all the way to the Wading.

I'd be proud to live in Bass River Township. It has a lot of beauty and a lot of history.

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
I always liked this area as well. Wish the old Clayton club was still there. I only heard stories from members of it.