Where is this?

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob for sake of taking a guess. I am going to go with bayview. Highly unlikely but hey its better than not trying at all.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob for sake of taking a guess. I am going to go with bayview. Highly unlikely but hey its better than not trying at all.

No view of a bay here Pines Bucks! Here is the back side, but it too can be seen from the road.

backside1121.JPG

Last edited:

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
Al, right on.
Guess there aren't too many multi-storied brick ruins in the Pines.......
Signs have been added explaining sites in the Park since we were last there; thought about including a picture of them but that'd be a dead give away.
johnny b

Reactions: manumuskin

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob I do not know anything about them. I have only driven by them. I have only met one guy from buckaroo. He was stuck at the big hole on Stephenson road. I was on my way to Lucilles and drove by him on Jenkins road. A friend and I said that didn't look right. So we backed up. poor guy was sunk up to the frame. We yanked him out and went on our way.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Post 1113 shows a concrete object next to the Bamber dam. Usually it is under water, but the township (or some delinquents) are partially draining the lake. I've always fancied that it was a millstone. But, I've always doubted my guess too.

There is another one on the other side of the dam.