Where is this?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Well, I have no idea if it is Bare Ass Beach but it is behind the church. Well done Sam. Now we need someone to show us exactly where.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We went by this early this morning looking for Wharton monuments. Where is it? This could be an easy one for some. I don't need the exact spot, just the general area.

IMG_8833a.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Well then nobody has it correct. My photo is much further up West Mill Road.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Well done Gabe. That is the place.
Thats a beach I used to take my dog many years ago.Don't get out that way very often now with the road being closed off in both directions.I was out that way last year,managed to get through the Rockwood route since the last fire the fire folks plowed the road into decent shape.That area is basically a wilderness now unless you have a good four wheel truck with good clearance.

Reactions: pinelandpaddler
Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Thats a beach I used to take my dog many years ago.Don't get out that way very often now with the road being closed off in both directions.I was out that way last year,managed to get through the Rockwood route since the last fire the fire folks plowed the road into decent shape.That area is basically a wilderness now unless you have a good four wheel truck with good clearance.

is this where the gate is?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It was 21 years ago tomorrow (Thursday) that I met up with Bob and a few other people to visit this location. Where is it?

I took this photo and soon after my cell phone rang and my wife told me our water heater had ruptured.

Lake.jpg

b.jpg

Reactions: Menantico