Who wants to go bigfooting with me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
I want to plan several night time outings in the pines for August. Anyone who is interested get in touch with me. You can message me on here or call/text 856-275-1658. I figure I would give some of you skeptics a chance to prove yourselves wrong. Generally we go out anywhere between 8pm-2am. Obviously considering how bad the mosquitos are you will have to be clothed from head to toe and you will need plenty of bug spray. We can plan dates and times according to the responses(if any lol) to this thread. I don't want to go out with anymore than 4 people at a time to keep noise and commotion to a minimum, but if there are more than 4 of you that want to go than I'll schedule several outings so everyone can go. So, Pineys, it's time to put your money where your mouth is!!

Reactions: dogg57
Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Sounds like fun! I can take you to the spot in Wharton where I saw a sasquatch last summer. They seem to like beer, especially hoppy beer, so I suggest you bring a six pack of some good stuff. When do you want to go?

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
I can go weekday nights or weekend nights...whatever works for those who are interested. This saturday is a possibility.

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
I can go weekday nights or weekend nights...whatever works for those who are interested. This saturday is a possibility.

It seems curious that somebody would want to look for Bigfoot after dark when he will be hard to see and difficult to photograph. Is anybody sure that this isn't former NJ governor Jim McGreevy trying to lure men out into a secluded spot in the pines after dark? lol :D Sorry, Adam...I couldn't resist. :jd:

Reactions: manumuskin and Boyd

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Man you guys are brutal, hah. IMO whatever gets you out to the pine barrens is good by me, whether is bigfoot, looking for plants, stones, reptiles, I'm ok with it all.

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
Adam, assuming Bigfoot isn't like a lot of my clients and goes to Florida for the winter, I'll go out there one night with you...but not until tick season is over. I am not afraid of a 9' tall gorilla in the pines, but I am afraid of a deer ticks because I know all too well what they can do to me.

Just promise me one thing. If I die while we're searching for Bigfoot, you have to lie to the cops and tell them we were out there burying a dead body or something. Well...okay, you could probably come up with a better lie than that. I just don't want my obituary to read, " He enjoyed the NJ pine barrens and spent his last day amongst the pitch pines, sandy soil and tea stained waters searching for Bigfoot."

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
It seems curious that somebody would want to look for Bigfoot after dark when he will be hard to see and difficult to photograph. Is anybody sure that this isn't former NJ governor Jim McGreevy trying to lure men out into a secluded spot in the pines after dark? lol :D Sorry, Adam...I couldn't resist. :jd:

This is the best damn thing I have seen in a long time.Thanks Old Crazy,I might have even hesitated to write that....NOT!
still choking and laughing

Reactions: Adam Buchler

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Btw if anyone wants to hear the recording we have from our suspected bf encounter last May message me your email and I will send it to you. I have sent it to a few of you already but I would like to hear your feed back about the noises on the recording.

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
bigfoot-facebook.jpg

Reactions: Boyd
Status
Not open for further replies.