Who wants to go bigfooting with me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the ATV's are now covered. I'll let Al handle the religious aspect of Bigfoot. lol :D
Religious aspect ?
"Esau, my brother is an hairy man, and I am smooth..."
(Esau got cheated out of his birthright by his twin brother's trickery, and decided to roam the Jersey Pine Barrens for ever more.)
Something like that.
My translation may have been weak in spots...

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Bigfoot traded his birthright for a bowl of bean soup.He has had bad gas ever since,I think a commercial was made showing this effect recently.By the sound of Bigfoots loud caterwauling through the swamps I'd assume he is a Pentacostal.He can't be a Baptists because they believe in deep water immersion.There is no water deep enough to immerse Bigfoot in short of the ocean anyway.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Bigfoot traded his birthright for a bowl of bean soup.He has had bad gas ever since,I think a commercial was made showing this effect recently.By the sound of Bigfoots loud caterwauling through the swamps I'd assume he is a Pentacostal.He can't be a Baptists because they believe in deep water immersion.There is no water deep enough to immerse Bigfoot in short of the ocean anyway.
Would that be Black Bean soup?

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Be careful out there....

http://news.yahoo.com/man-killed-while-trying-create-bigfoot-sighting-011359520.html

Man killed while trying to create Bigfoot sighting

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) — A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting," Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake (http://bit.ly/PWJvA5) on Monday. "You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am pretty confident that all sightings of bigfoot start like this and have a chance of ending like this.

Guy

This might be of some interest: I've just started reading "Real Wolfmen-True Encounters in North America" -by Linda S. Godfrey.
I can tell you she mentions Bigfoot, and some of her more casual comments include mention of another researcher's belief there are "windows" in our world, through which oddities-and some monsters- manage to pass.

I'm reading the book on Kindle-which denies it has it (!) Amazon lists it, and mentions a Kindle edition.
(Ho---------------kay !)

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Muskin' that's how I feel about the Jersey Devil. Have you seen the people around here and their manners? Atrocious. I just believe that the devil is in all of us. It's in our "wooder".

Maybe "Big Foot" is as well. But maybe it's just Shaq roaming the forests with his "Shaq attacks." We will never know.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Muskin' that's how I feel about the Jersey Devil. Have you seen the people around here and their manners? Atrocious. I just believe that the devil is in all of us. It's in our "wooder".

Maybe "Big Foot" is as well. But maybe it's just Shaq roaming the forests with his "Shaq attacks." We will never know.
The largest shoe size was 37AA worn by Robert Wadlow back in 1940. He died at age 22 also being the tallest man in the world at 8 ft. 11 inches.
World%27s%2BTallest%2BMan1%2Brobert-wadlow6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.