New profile posts

First golden eagle i saw in the wild..1/1/18 @ 1:30pm. Took about 50 pictures..AMAZING!!!
@Jermide
@Jermide
Pics? Big, juvenile Balds are often mistaken for Goldens, since they are rare around here.
We have a Fox family with mange along the Cooper River on the Somerdale/Voorhees border. They usually die, one at a time, in our yard, and I place their bodies in the woods. I am wondering if there is any remedy/control/help for this family? I spoke with NJDEP and Camden County and Animal Control. There is no interest.
Hey oji how are you ?
oji
oji
I doing good Chuck. Work is going steady now and I should be able to retire in a couple years.
maxwellandson
maxwellandson
I've got 9 years left. I am working up by Asbury park right now.
Cynthia, please contact me concerning Christopher's Mill as I lived there as well. Paul Wagner paulwagner723@yahoo.com
Like your profile picture
Reactions: Boyd
G
Gerania
I don't know how to start a thread here. My son moved to Pine Hill four months ago. He's a block from from Pine Valley, and he found a two foot long skin in his basement yesterday. He doesn't know anything about snakes. I'm hoping that someone here can help.

Gerania, Gillian
Ben, I was curious to know what the forums take on a little self promotion would be. I make hand carved natural wood hiking sticks and staffs and sell them out of the Whitesbog General store. What would be an appropriate way to make that known as for a bit of advertising on the forums here? Is this something that I can post on the forums, and if so, where and how? Thanks!
Jason Bladzinski
Jason Bladzinski
Forgot to add, I can take custom orders, is that something I can make known here, and leave contact info for?
My father also worked at RCA until 1976 when he passed away. He also worked on the Radar systems, etc. He was Patrick T. S.