New profile posts

So yeah, any advice? You said "privately" but I'm not sure this is even that (new to the site so excuse my ignorance).

Thanks,
Phil
Ha, it sounds like you're doing something right and I was curious about what you meant by this (and if you could point a stranger toward a similar experience). What originally drove me to the site was the search for a secluded cabin in the middle of wonderfulness in order to enjoy a couple days with some good, open minded buddies.
Hello FreeRider.

Hey, I created an account simply because you intrigued me with this statement:

"In order to know the pines you have to touch it and sleep alongside the coyotes...... listen to the wind explain why you are there....

Contact me privately for more details."
Hey!! how have you been? My son is down here for a week or so...wht is the chance of getting a cabin with you guys or bass river before Monday night? I am off four days and really wanna take my "city son" camping...I think a cabing is all he can handle though....

Miss ya!!!!
Chris,
I think this snake is not something you follow but you might have an interest. We found it on our hike at Friendship bogs today. Can you ID it for me? It is more than 1 foot but not over 18". N39 44.253 W74 35.529

Thanks,
Ed
hi thoma, i presume youve found the cedar bridge tavern by now,but old man koenig,who lived there just died.......nice old guy,old coastguardsmand............the site will now revert to the state historical folks............strom
Hi Ben.
I hope you are feeling well and that all is cool with your family.
I have been more or less away in a fashion for quite a spell. I am picking up on the site changes but I do have what may seem a foolish question.
What exactly is a trophy point?

Any way, I hope to see you at L.I.P. this year. I miss a lot of the site folks that I know always turn up there.

George.
hi boyd, ...........many thanks for repsonding to my query about the garmin .........youre right,it is the yellow etrek h series...............as i said ,the instructions just assume im going to know what to do with it.....................i turn it on,and the first page says ready to navigate,now what do i do............any helpful hints on these newfangled gadgets would help me a lot...............strom,
Where is hampton lakes? The lake that I thought was hampton lakes was the one on 70 but that lake doesn't have light post. When I google it, that lake is called old forge lake
do you have an email? I want to send you the audio from that night in May(its about 3 min long). I want to see if you can think of any animals that could make the sounds we heard.
woodjin
woodjin
Sure,
it is Jlarson12@comcast.net.
Are you still in contact with that friend of yours? If there is any way you could forward him my email address it would be much appreciated....gogit86@yahoo.com
Hi I read one of your posts on a thread about bigfoot in the pines...You said you saw tracks on skit branch rd. I was wondering if you could email me...gogit86@yahoo.com(easier than messaging on here). If you get in touch I'll obviously explain myself and then I have some questions for you if you don't mind. Thanks hope to hear from you.
manumuskin
manumuskin
There he is Adam! Right next to your name! It's Sasquatch!
Is the old homestead still there-Who is Clara our grandmother was Rose Bagiotti. I have photos ---poor quality of ellis island documents.. One story was about the Etheridge family that lived across from the Atsion Lake. My father took Linda to see him on his death bed. Maryland wanted to get a history going of at least names and marriages. I was going to contact her. ptbernard@yahoo.com