Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Where is this?

upload_2017-4-23_22-15-13.png

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am reposting in this forum as I just realized I posted it in the "What is it" thread and not this "Where is this" thread. And I added a clue to help you out.

This one is somewhat different in the fact that I will tell you one location and you have to come up with another. There is at least one other location. I hope you find this interesting.

A few weeks back while I was talking with someone along a dirt road, Jessica wandered off for a while. Later, on the ride home she told me that she saw graffiti which was identical to a sign we pass all the time on Carranza Road. Yesterday, we again visited the location she wandered off to and I had a chance to take a look at it. Unfortunately, I did not photograph it. Anyway, today we passed the sign on Carranza Road that she had noticed and sure enough she was correct that they are the same.

So ....... where in Wharton can this caricature of a mans head and torso also be found? Obviously, there may be others than the one we saw that I can't confirm. I will say the one in question is on foundation ruins that I am sure most if not all of you have visited. Good luck!

IMG_0147a.jpg

Here is the other location and the one you have to guess. Where is this? Also notice they put the stencil on backwards either on purpose or by accident.

IMG_1267a.JPG