Music for the day

Pine Baron

Explorer
Feb 23, 2008
Sandy Run
I remember seeing this when it was sung four years ago.
It humbled everyone in the room then... it humbled me again today.

Thank you for posting this, Jerseyman, and helping us all remember.

John-

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area

then and now, I guess. then, whenever. now, tuesdays. then was better, wasn't it.

Very nice Bill. I am a big Moody Blues fan. First 45 record I bought was Tuesday Afternoon. Both videos were excellant. I really liked the first one.

I don't usually go for female artists, but every so often a woman comes along and really presses my button in many ways. Kate Earl does that. I have her first CD on Itunes and it is just excellant. I proposed marriage to her but she turned me down. I don't blame her. Check out her latest video.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I don't usually go for female artists, but every so often a woman comes along and really presses my button in many ways. Kate Earl does that. I have her first CD on Itunes and it is just excellant. I proposed marriage to her but she turned me down. I don't blame her. Check out her latest video.

Now I know why you are always scouring the woods saying you are looking for plants. You are actually looking for her elusive campsite. And to think you dragged me out there to look and you didn't tell me why. If I had known I would have .......................uhhh............... not stopped looking.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Now I know why you are always scouring the woods saying you are looking for plants. You are actually looking for her elusive campsite. And to think you dragged me out there to look and you didn't tell me why. If I had known I would have .......................uhhh............... not stopped looking. Guy

:rofl:

She is so very sensuous......burning hot!

:dance:

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Hey, look at this cute little girl in her Easter dress with the guitar. Maybe she is going to play "morning has broken"?:) this is an old video of Nicola Hall. Music is, of course, extrememly subjective, but (as a pro-guitarist) I have a very small list of muscians in my head who i regard as "freaks of nature" because their musicianship is far beyond what should be considered possible for mortal humans. this elite list of mine consists of maybe 5 or 6 people over the span of 300 years. this is wayyyy beyond virtuoso (or in this case, virtuosa)

She is playing a piece by Mertz composed in the early or mid 1800's. I hope some of you enjoy this stuff, it is very intense. Nicola Hall makes my list, not only for her physical prowess, but her amazing arrangements, and incredible passion, something very difficult to communicate at this level of playing. Sadly, Hall had to retire from playing early due to an RSI disorder in her right hand.

Jeff

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
They thought he was Largo.

Nice.
Thanks buddy. I do not think I have ever been thrown out of a place technically speaking. Been questioned on many an incident though.
Quite a few I've left in ways I can't recall to this day.
Just, wound up somewhere else.

Darn shame you and I never took on the town.
Gen "X" and the Baby Boomer.
We would rock all night till I had to get you your Metamucil and prop you up in front of Lawrence Welk to ease you to sleep.

g.