Barry Zeldin Podcast

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You would think they would have checked into that. And it says they believe he is hispanic. The info mentioned does not seem to go in Barry's direction I would think.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
The recent missing persons had me go back to this... Don't think this episode was posted yet
https://wicked-garden-podcast.simpl...-beyond-the-garden-gate-barry-was-never-there

It's been so long I forget what Wicked Garden's real name. Is he one of the people talking in the podcast?

Sep 16, 2019
Brigantine
You would think they would have checked into that. And it says they believe he is hispanic. The info mentioned does not seem to go in Barry's direction I would think.
Hi TG, i did get clarification on this, the body’s fingerprints didn’t match Barry’s, they did check. The body’s fingerprints were also not on file with any government agencies. He remains unidentified.

Sep 16, 2019
Brigantine
It's been so long I forget what Wicked Garden's real name. Is he one of the people talking in the podcast?
I’m around, paying attention… we’re working on 2 more episodes to finish. The system for SAR in New Jersey is completely broken. They don’t find anyone anymore and haven’t since key personnel in the NJSP got promoted out of the missing persons investigation unit prior to 2013. The problem is people who were very good at locating MP’s took other positions to get a bit more money.