Barry Zeldin Podcast

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You would think they would have checked into that. And it says they believe he is hispanic. The info mentioned does not seem to go in Barry's direction I would think.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
The recent missing persons had me go back to this... Don't think this episode was posted yet
https://wicked-garden-podcast.simpl...-beyond-the-garden-gate-barry-was-never-there

It's been so long I forget what Wicked Garden's real name. Is he one of the people talking in the podcast?

Sep 16, 2019
Brigantine
You would think they would have checked into that. And it says they believe he is hispanic. The info mentioned does not seem to go in Barry's direction I would think.
Hi TG, i did get clarification on this, the body’s fingerprints didn’t match Barry’s, they did check. The body’s fingerprints were also not on file with any government agencies. He remains unidentified.

Sep 16, 2019
Brigantine
It's been so long I forget what Wicked Garden's real name. Is he one of the people talking in the podcast?
I’m around, paying attention… we’re working on 2 more episodes to finish. The system for SAR in New Jersey is completely broken. They don’t find anyone anymore and haven’t since key personnel in the NJSP got promoted out of the missing persons investigation unit prior to 2013. The problem is people who were very good at locating MP’s took other positions to get a bit more money.

Niobium_Sage

Dec 21, 2021
United States
In Beyond The Garden Gate episode 5, Dave Hart mentions being a participant in the second search for Barry that was concentrated in an area of the woods five miles northeast of where the truck was found. Hart mentions that it was between Stevenson Road and Slave Road and just before Chatsworth Road. Google Earth shows both Stevenson and Chatsworth Road, but there's no sign of this so-called "Slave Road". Perhaps I'm mishearing what Hart said, but that's what it sounds like to me anyway. The roads in this area of the Pine Barrens are like blood vessels, and since there's no street view out there or even names visible from satellite imagery I have no idea which of the roads between Chatsworth and Stevenson are this Slave Road. As mentioned earlier, the second search was performed around five miles from where the truck was, and with the path tool, I was able to figure out that there are eight miles of woods between where Zeldin's truck was found, and Chatsworth Road on the opposite side of this area of the woods.

All of this comes down to predictions from a psychic, who pointed search parties in this direction. According to Hart, the psychic provided the exact coordinates of where Barry's body was. Does anyone happen to know these coordinates, because outside of this podcast I can't find anything. Close to the end of the podcast, Hart says that the second search was closer to Lake Oswego than to Warren Grove where the truck was.

Last edited:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
If I had coordinates, I'd of been there within days, if for no other reason than to prove that psychics are people that throw out guesses based upon their senses.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I believe that some people have better senses than others; however, after talking with the state cop who said he got lost before, I believe he I still out there.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am not so sure the family and the residence of Warren Grove would like their town to be known as wild, weird and dangerous.