Beer (again)

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Be very careful Bob.
It starts by drinking a girl's beer like Coors Light and the next thing you know you're wearing pantyhose because you hear it helps keep the chiggers away.
Then, a skirt starts looking good because it looks like it would give you more freedom while tromping around in the woods.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
:)

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I will happily drink a PBR or Miller High Life, or happily drink a good IPA.

PBR or High Life is great if you're in a situation where you'll be drinking a lot and don't really want to get too drunk. 2-3 of the IPA's and I'm done. I can drink that in an hour.

I do, however, enjoy the taste of PBR and High Life, and I tell myself they are quirky enough to be cool. Coors Light? Eh, I'll drink it under protest. I'd rather drink Miller Lite.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Be very careful Bob. It starts by drinking a girl's beer like Coors Light and the next thing you know you're wearing pantyhose because you hear it helps keep the chiggers away. Then, a skirt starts looking good because it looks like it would give you more freedom while tromping around in the woods. Be afraid, be very afraid.
:)

I kinda like the skirt and pantyhose idea if it were not for the smilax genus.

:D

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Only a week and a half away?

Folks, I did not forget about this. I just got back from 4 days in Austin. I figured I had better not plan anything until I knew the weather would cooperate, and I also realized it would be Father's day, and people would be home with family. Now that we are close, the weather is definitely not cooperating. I suppose we could do it on the next decent weather day, but would that be cheating, its not the solstice. Anyway, here is a teaser. The bridge I had in mind is at:

39._6411_
74._0774_

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Bob,My first try showed Western China, second try showed Saskatchewan and third try showed several miles in the Atlantic off of Ship Bottom.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Bob,My first try showed Western China, second try showed Saskatchewan and third try showed several miles in the Atlantic off of Ship Bottom.

Ahhh yeah dude?? I'm way off the coast of LBI. Thought it was just me.
Am I missing some trick in those spaces?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Ahhh yeah dude?? I'm way off the coast of LBI. Thought it was just me. Am I missing some trick in those spaces?

Remember, this coordinate is in decimals, and I have left out the first and last number to the right of the decimal point to see if one of you could still figure it out.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Remember, this coordinate is in decimals, and I have left out the first and last number to the right of the decimal point to see if one of you could still figure it out.

You may be the sexiest man alive, but you're a real pain in the ass.
Please make this easier for the inept moving forward.

g.

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
for all beer drinkers

This site says it all and I am going to follow what they say for five years, at least, or until proven otherwise.

[http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/3467[/URL]

Banjo

Scout
Apr 17, 2005
S.W. Missouri
:v:My favorite beer is the stuff a friend of mine makes, when he brings it around in a pitcher at some wee hour of the morning when I am playing my guitar or banjo at a music festival. He just shows up and hands it to me. Nothing better than that.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I just saw this. I will look this afternoon and see if I can find it.

Guy