Beer (again)

Oct 25, 2006
Reminds me of the bumper-sticker, now a C+W song: "My wife said if I go fishin' one more time she's leavin'; I'm sure gonna miss her!" Just exchange fishin' for drinkin'. I'd need a drink if I had to come home to one of them there babes! LOL !

Brad Paisley does that song, i also like the tune Alcohol by him and this one that is very appropriate for this time of the year. When i am in the Pines Jeepin it is this song that is playing.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/BradPaisley/Ticks--44687782

Jim

Furball1

Explorer
Dec 11, 2005
Florida
That is RIGHT ON BRO' !!! Hahahaha!!! I remember checking my girl for ticks in the PB's....mmmm...mmmm....mmmm : )

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
This was very interesting, plenty of caffine to keep you going.I liked it alot more than I thought I would. Sorry for the picture quality, my photographic skills don't seem to improve with alcohol.

road_trip_343.JPG

[
road_trip_342.JPG

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
Virginia Grendel?

You got it. Thats my spot on the rappahanock river. Five miles to the put in, 25 minute paddle up river.Great fishing. Public land; you can camp,fish, shoot,drink, and not break any laws. VA is pretty cool. I never tried any of the smuttynose brews, it was really good.

Furball1

Explorer
Dec 11, 2005
Florida
I introduced my German boss to Sam Adams Octoberfest brew and he liked that. Also Rolling Rock. Right now he is smitten with Yuenglings. If you've ever been to Germany you will find yourself in the Valhalla of Beers. I liked the weiss beers over there.