Beer (again)

Mar 10, 2008
Since we're posting pictures of what we're drinking here you go:
superg2.jpg

I won't make you guess, though. It's a Whiteaker Arms (aka my homebrew) Super Gamma IPA. It's just about done with maybe another 3-4 days for carbonation left. Pinelandspaddler's should be in the mail soon.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Since we're posting pictures of what we're drinking here you go:
I won't make you guess, though. It's a Whiteaker Arms (aka my homebrew) Super Gamma IPA. It's just about done with maybe another 3-4 days for carbonation left. Pinelandspaddler's should be in the mail soon.

Ha! I see your secret formula on the paper!

Here is one I recently got I did not care for. Too bitter. Don't go by the color in the photo which is too dark, it is dark amber. The bottle is your clue.

watermark.php

ICANOE2

Explorer
Sep 30, 2007
Browns Mills
Ha! I see your secret formula on the paper!

Here is one I recently got I did not care for. Too bitter. Don't go by the color in the photo which is too dark, it is dark amber. The bottle is your clue.

watermark.php

Sarnac Pale ale??? It's supposed to be bitter, it's called HOPS!:dance:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Ladies and Gents. You know I was looking for something..."smooth and mellow, with good body, with no bite or unreasonable dark color? I was also not looking for something they dump spices into to make some sort of silly "holiday", or "seasonal" blend. Well, I have found it, and the reasonable price figures into the mix. It is a very good beer for the price.

BEERDEAD.JPG

ICANOE2

Explorer
Sep 30, 2007
Browns Mills
Bob, you didn't leave much of a (or any) clue this time.
The only thing I can think of is "Rogue Dead Guy Ale"................Mike

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob, you didn't leave much of a (or any) clue this time.
The only thing I can think of is "Rogue Dead Guy Ale"................Mike

Here is a clue I purposefully showed. A portion of the label has bold red writing, which is not used on the other varieties of this popular beer. By popular, I don't mean Bud or Coors, or something "every Joe and his family" heard about to where it is a household name. By popular, I mean a lot of beer drinking guys (say 5 in 10) will immediately say..."yeah, that is a pretty good beer".

That should get you real close.

By the way, I like this beer cold. It is not one of those that taste just as good if it has warmed too much.

ICANOE2

Explorer
Sep 30, 2007
Browns Mills
It's not even close to Lord Chesterfield Ale, that comes in a green bottle.
Not a Porter either it's too light in color.

Sue, I think your rite. It just mite be the Premium, although the label looks different on Yuengling's web site. Maybe they changed it.