He'll be gone soon.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
You know what, we should have had proof before we went to war.

Yes Ben, so true. Sometimes the painfully obvious smacks us in the face. It was a slam dunk. And George Tenent got a medal for "saying" that. Show me one guy that Bush fired? The guy that said we needed more troops to start with.

We alienated the World. We are no longer respected.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
You called it, Bob. That sorry excuse for a human being, Donald Rumsfeld, is stepping down. I truly hope he stays out of politics for the rest of his life.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Good news from my new home state of Montana: Jon Tester has defeated Conrad Burns (another peice of excrement) for a seat in the Senate. I don't care how early it is. I'm having me beer to celebrate. To the pursuit of hoppiness....... :guinness:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Good news from my new home state of Montana: Jon Tester has defeated Conrad Burns (another peice of excrement) for a seat in the Senate. I don't care how early it is. I'm having me beer to celebrate. To the pursuit of hoppiness....... :guinness:

And to fairness, and open government, and truth-telling, and goodbye to torture as a tool.

This email to CNN Politics kind of says it all and mirrors my feelings:

Frankfort, Kentucky

"I voted the straight democratic ticket, as I will continue to do for the rest of my life. As I get older, I get more and more sick of the mean-spirited world-view of the Republican Party, and of their belief that their occupancy of the "moral high ground" gives them the right to dictate all aspects of American society. The republican "majority" is many minorities tacked together by their appeal to the worst aspect of each of the groups."